Sunday, December 14, 2008

She's Here in the Hotel!

I am one of the 2 families (out of 9) who is getting their baby today! She should be here any minute and I am trying to keep busy. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! Seems these two babies had to travel more of a distance from their SWI's. Pics as soon as she arrives and things settle down. This is a dream come true! =)

23 Comments:

At 4:56 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

Oh my goodness!!! SO EXCITING!!!

Waiting on the edge of my seat... will be back to visit before I go to bed! (China is roughly 2 hrs behind me!!!)

 
At 5:09 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

:) I just read your comment on MY blog!!! What a sweetheart... reading my blog, FROM CHINA!!!

....oo-oo! I hope you have Ellie in your arms now!!

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger Emma said...

no way no way no way no way! i can't believe what i'm reading - how amazing! i'm hanging out for your next update!

 
At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

post, post, post.

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Ava's family said...

Oh my gosh! You FINALLY have her!!!!

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

So excited for you Shannon! Praying for you and sweet Ellie. She may even be in your arms now and you're already caring for and calming your precious daughter. Praying right now for your baby girl as she begins to face so many adjustments and changes in her life.

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Suzie said...

OMG - that is so exciting!!! You are about to be a mommy! Can't wait to see pictures of you and your beautiful daughter :o)

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Special K said...

OMG! I'm so excited. I bet you have her as I type this. Amazing....

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WooHoo!! Congratulations!


Cari

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Pug Mama said...

SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. This has been a long time coming. What a wonderful Christmas for your family. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Amanda Brown

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Eliza2006 said...

I can't wait to see her. Congrats!!!

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

WOW! You Lucky girl :) I Can't wait!!!!!!!

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

I'm already teary... I just saw your email on my blackberry and I raced to the computer to check up on you...

Holding my breath over here....

(((HUGS))))

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Stephe said...

OMG!! Today is the day!!! I'm so excited for you!!! We want photos and details as soon as you can!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pics:) :) :) How exciting!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

refresh... nothing, refresh... nothing... come on... your killing me here!!!

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

Wow! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

How truly wonderful for you. Congratulations and best wishes.

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Can't wait to share this most wonderful day, EVER!!

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG...Shannon!! I didn't realize you were going to be blogging this whole time and I just got caught up. I am so crying happy tears for you. You must have Ellie now!!! I am SO happy for you, she is so lucky to finally be with her Mommy!! Yea!!

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

It's now 1AM in China so I'm guessing your sweet Ellie in with you. Praying for all of you. Can you believe it....your DAUGHTER is in your room with you!!!

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger kitchu said...

oh my gosh!! why am I shaking??? dear god you would think i was there with you!!!! so excited for you shannon and praying for a smooth transition for your beautiful little elena!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home