Tuesday, December 09, 2008

In Remembrance...

of my Granny who passed away this morning. She was 91.

21 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

Shannon, I'm so sorry. Praying for you and your family.

((hugs))

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Carletta said...

Shannon,
I am so sorry to hear about your dear Granny. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
((hugs))

Take care of each other.

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

So sorry Shannon! Your emotions must be on a roller coaster right now... the joy of Ellie and the loss of your Granny! Thoughts and prayers with y'all.

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Gilmore Girls said...

Shannon,
I'll be praying. How hard to leave during this. But - what a wonderful time to add so much joy to your family.
Love,
Michele

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

Oooo Shannon. I'm so sorry.

Sending prayers of peace.
((hugs))
Lee-Anne

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Ava's family said...

Oh Shannon, I'm so sorry. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. ((hugs))

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger rubyiscoming said...

My thoughts are with you, Shannon....thinking of you and lots of hugs

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger C's Mom said...

I'm so sorry. My heart is with you.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Stephe said...

91, WOW. I'm sure she lived an AMAZING life. You'll have to share all her stories with Elena and keep her memory alive. Hugs!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Special K said...

I'm so sorry about your loss. Hugs to you.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

I'm sorry for your grief and loss.

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

My Deepest Condolences Shannon... I'm so sorry.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. (((HUGS)))

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Oh no. I'm so sorry she didn't get to meet her great grand daughter. Very sorry for your loss.

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Suzie said...

I'm sorry to hear about your granny. You are in my thoughts.

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

So sorry about your Granny. At least she was around to see your little girls face. Now she can make sure that you travel safe and take care of you baby until you get there.

Susan

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Debbie and Sam said...

A perfect angel to watch over your travel and all of your new transitions.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Kramer said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your grandmother. 91 years young, I can only imagine the amazing life she lived and spent with her wonderful family. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger RamblingMother said...

so sorry for your loss.

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shannon, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother. What conflicting emotions you must be feeling right now between your daughter and your grandmother. I also lost my grandmother (age 90) this year. I guess we were fortunate to have them in our lives for as long as we did. I will keep you in my prayers.
Wendy in Fredericksburg

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

I'm sorry, Shannon.

((hugs))

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Hugs, you. xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home