Quick Update!
I'm just getting the computer back with a new hard drive and don't have all my functions (the computer and myself!) so bear with me. Just as I was blogging away snarling about the lack of info (travel approval and travel dates) from my agency, the lovely Kay phoned me. Kay (in a different travel group with my agency- get this not leaving til JANUARY) informed me she rec'd an email stating my group is tentatively scheduled to leave December 12th!!!!
Just in time for Elena's first birthday on the 20th! Wooo-hooo!!!! Of course, things can change on a dime, but I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) =) =)
Ok, back to business before I go recheck all the stuff I have laid out for my trip for the umpteenth time!
Pictures of the shower are in the mail courtesy of my cousin Heather. Once I get them hopefully my computer will be back to "normal" and I'll be able to shrink down pics, etc.
I know y'all wanted a picture of the new 'do so here's a sample. It's alright. I have really thick hair which grows quickly and it will probably be in a pony by the time summer rolls around again!


Special thanks to PIPO for her thoughtfulness. It's GORGEOUS, girl! Such a talent! Ellie and I will treasure this for sure.



20 Comments:
Shannon,
Love the new haircut...it looks so cute and bouncy! I've been thinking about cutting an inch or two off myself to make things a little easier.
Congrats on having your tentative travel dates and it will be SO COOL to be there in time for Elena's first birthday!
We will have Lauren in time for her 2nd birthday and I'm very excited about that.
Now, go get busy with packing and re-packing!! ;)
Donna
YOU'RE STILL HERE!! ;)
I've got goosebumps all over... that you are leaving in just a few days! So exciting!!!
That PIPO, is such an amazing chick, isn't she?!! Absolutely stunning quilt!
LOVE your hair! Will be nice and easy to do, when you have a little one to chase after!
Love the hair!
December 12th? Holy Moly! That's in like 12 days!!! Woohoo!
Cute, CUTE hair!!!
WOW... traveling in 12 days!!! Oh my heavens!!!
OOOpppps... forgot to say....
LOVE the quilt from Pipo!!!
Saucy hairdo, momma - I love it! Getting mine chopped on Friday.
THRILLED to hear about your travel date - YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
And that quilt from Pipo is amazing :)
Cheers, my friend - hope to be right behind you in travel!
Kim
Shannon,
Wow! What an answer to prayer! I was so happy to check in and see this.
And - I'm with everyone else - I LOVE your hair!
Michele :)
LOVE the new do!!! Fingers are crossed for you leaving on the 12th!!!
Love the haircut. Praying you will be travelling on the 12th. Best wishes!
Woohoo! to the 12!
Love your hair, it looks smashing!
A very sweet gift from Pipo!
Now go get packing!
p.s. My word verification is 'stork'....coincidence?....I think not!
Very cute hair and great quilt. Congrats on the travel date coming up!! How wonderful that you will (hopefully) be there in time for Ellie's 1st bday. I'm so glad to have been able to follow your journey these past few years! I just love happy endings like this!!
WOW!! I love your hair! (and the quilt too) :) Let me know If I can do anything to help you!!!!
Congratulations!!! What a blessing to finally have things move faster than anticipated.
You look GORGEOUS!!!!!!
I can't believe you are leaving so soon... I'm soo freakin excited for you!!!
The new do looks awesoe on you!
10 MORE DAYS!!???
YAY!!!! Can't wait to see pics of you with Ellie!!!
Love the hair!
Love that Connie. She's so thoughtful and talented.
Lookin' good mama!
The 12th is just around the corner and I am SO excited for you. At last, at last!!!!
You are welcome for the quilt. It was a pleasure to make it for your girl.
Love the new hair. I plan to chop mine off before I go to China. Your's looks great!
Can't wait to finally see your Ellie in your arms!
LOVE the hair! Wow.
I just love your new look - ohso soccer momish!
You're on your way!
xo
Post a Comment
<< Home