Thursday, December 04, 2008

BEST CHRISTMAS EVAH!!!


I just got confirmation that we are leaving 12/12 and returning 12/25! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I'm dealing with a bad cold, substitute lesson plans and packing. My head is gonna explode! We're coming Ellie!

Still holding out for a good number of referrals anytime now! Come on stork! =)

26 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

Truly is the best Christmas present EVAH... thus far! I see a future of best each and every year with Ellie!

Go get her Momma!!!

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Congratulations on your Christmas miracle.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Suzie said...

That's wonderful news!!! This will the first of many "best Christmas's EVAH!!!"

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Debbie and Sam said...

Congratulations!!!!!! What a wonderful way to celebrate Christmas!!!!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Yes, a Merry Christmas, mama! I am so happy for you.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

EEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK! Thats only a week away!!!

Hope your cold clears up... NOW! You wanna have a nice clear head when you get to see your sweet Ellie!

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Ava's family said...

WHOO-HOO!! The best Christmas EVAH for sure!!!! BTW, LOVE that picture of your girl!

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Special K said...

Christmas will have all new meaning in your household from now on!

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Robyn Trowbridge said...

Talk about Christmas presents! I think this is the BEST one for both of you by far!

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

You're going to have the best Christmas ever!!!

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Wonderful news!! Congrats Shannon!

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger t~ said...

Yeehaw! Can't wait to see her in your arms! What a blessed Christmas!

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

Oh Shannon!! Beyond thrilled for you!!! Wheee....Ellie will be in your arms for Christmas! I have a couple of friends who arrived home on Christmas Day 2 years ago. The most precious gift!

 
At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow--I am so happy for you! This will be one incredible Christmas! Get healthy before you leave and enjoy the journey!

Mary
Mom to Luke & Lauren my Russian blessings!
Wmsbg, VA

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you! You leave a week from today!! Holy moly, you must be so excited. Rest up and get over your cold. You'll need it! :-)

 
At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very good news. Run, Forest, Run!

 
At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is wonderful! You go and get that baby, momma!

 
At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

R we there yet?

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Mary said...

What great news!

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

YAY!!!!! Fabulous!!! Wahoo! Hurru home Ellie! Abby wants a play date :)

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger Jill said...

HOLY COW!! So glad to have you "back" and sooooo EXCITED to hear your good (GREAT!) news! MERRY FREAKIN' CHRISTMAS girl!! Now, go get Miss Ellie!!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger kitchu said...

i just BURST INTO TEARS! kid you not shannon. i burst into tears. i get so happy like that sometimes, i cry. that is incredible. you are leaving on the day i was born, and returning on my DUE date!! ha. so cool!!!!!

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger kitchu said...

ps. MERRY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!! HECK YEAH BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

I am so very excited for you!!! Not long now.....Hope you are feeling better soon!

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger wzgirl said...

OH, my sweet sister-friend. That is the happiest news that I"ve seen in a long, long time.

Yay! Woot!

xoxoxoxo

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

What a glorious day to come home!! A Very Merry Christmas indeed!!!!

I Hope you are feeling better... even though you have so much to do, try to get some rest... you need to be on the top of your game right now!!!

5 more sleeps!!!!! Woooowhooooo!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home