Monday, November 17, 2008

Referral Translations At Last

Thanks for all the great comments about diaper and shoe sizes and the anticipation about the hair pictures! =)

I just wanted to quickly post 'cause I finally received my official referral translations today. If you recall, the nice lady at the Chinese restaurant read some of it to me on referral day! I'd link to it but my laptop doesn't give me that option. Wierd.

So anyway, I finally have English (sort of!) versions of all the medical stuff and the paragraph about her finding and milestones up til 7 months (when her dossier paperwork was completed).
It seems that although we can't see it in the picture Ellie has not one but "two lovely dimples." She also loves to play with her swing bell. Hope I figure out what that is! Also, she is "easy to smile by teased."
Each time I read the pages I find something new that catches my eye, makes me smile, makes me long to bring her home.

I have been sorting through Ellie's clothes collection and luckily it seems she is near the same season/age cycle as my niece K so we have lots of nice hand-me-downs. I must have 15 beautiful, festive, fancy party dresses for my girl! I told Giggy that Ellie will be coming over for "daycare" dressed to the nines!
Just gives us reason to take the new stroller (put it together myself yesterday!) to the mall once we return and find some every day/play clothes, right? =)

9 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TWO dimples!!!!! How completely sweet!

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger ~ Alison said...

Aww, Mali has/had one dimple.

& her reports noted that she could 'tear paper' - I always thought that one was funny. A necessary skill in today's world =)

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

She sounds so cute!!!

Tate will also be going to daycare in party dresses.... It seems that this is the only thing I seem to buy.


Is Giggy going to do daycare for Ellie??? I think my mom will do if for the first 6 months too....

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Your so funny! Abby is styling every day at daycare too! I make serious efforts to put everything on her at least once that I bought over the last 2 plus years pre Abba.

I'm late in the game here but might I suggest that you bring a pair of Robeez shoes for Elena? Abby fit into the 6-12 month size when I first got her. As for clothes, I'm thinking 6 -12 months size as well (at least in Gymboree) and maybe a few 3-6 months. Abby fit into some 3 -6 size things as well when she first got home. But not for long :)

Now bring on the hair pictures MIssey!!!!!

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger rubyiscoming said...

any word on travel for you? i heard that we may not travel until january :(

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Bring on the TA/CA...I'm sending out the karma so you can see those dimples in PERSON and soon :0)

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger kitchu said...

i second Pipo, bring on that TA/CA already so we can SEE those 2 dimples and watch her get all decked out for daycare!! :O)

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

Still no TA? Geez they're takin their time?!!

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger wzgirl said...

I'm going to hope and pray for 15 photo opps of you and Ellie in those lovely fancy, festive dressies! xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home