Saturday, December 13, 2008

In Hong Kong

We made it to Hong Kong! It was a VERY long and croweded flight. Amb.ien helped make it a big shorter. =) Using the airport cyber cafe computer. Just checked in to the hotel and our guide informed us "some of the babies are ready" for us at our province hotel!!!! They are supposedly enjoying "happy hour" waiting for us! haha So we fly late morning and maybe get Ellie (if she is one of the ones "ready")!!!!!
So surreal, so exciting!!! Can't believe we're finally going to have her in our arms!
Thanks for all the words of encouragement and excitement!! More hopefully tomorrow.

14 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

YAY! I am so excited for you! Hope Miss Ellie is ready and waiting when you get there! Glad you had a safe trip!!!

Love, Jenny and Abba

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

Ohhhhh... I'm praying she is ready and waiting for you!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Eliza2006 said...

I CAN'T wait! Good Luck!!!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Tao's Mommy said...

Oh Shan.....I hope she is having HAPPY HOUR right now. You are down to HOURS from holding your girl!!! Cant wait and enjoy the Gotcha moment!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!

HUGS

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

Very exciting!

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger kitchu said...

so happy you made it and so totally excited for you shannon!!!!!!!

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger John & Michelle said...

WooHoo! Doin the happy dance for you in Illinois!!! Can't wait to see you together!!!
(((HUGS)))
Michelle

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Robyn Trowbridge said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Karen said...

I hope she is waiting for you when you get there!

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Pug Mama said...

so glad to hear you are there!!!
I am also so sorry to read about your Grandmother.

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

Oh Shannon! Beyond excited for you!!! So close and SO SOON!! Praying for you and your sweet Ellie too as she soon begins the adjustment of getting to know her MOMMY!!!

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Hugs, bud. I can hardly believe it either. But the news is music to my ears! xo

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooooo exciting!!! Can't wait to hear more!
Sandra

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Sherry Mc said...

Oh my gosh, you are soon to be where Jenny, Abby and I would love to be. We'll be living thru each moment with you. Blessings. Abby's Meema. (Sherry Mc)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home