Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Stork On Way but Carrying a Light Load


Congratulations to those families logged in through 2/23 who will soon see their baby's face! That includes my blog friend OziMum in Australia! Now, what is Mini's name? Do tell! =)

I was one of the many who thought the CC@@ would finish February by the end of the year. Maybe by Chinese New Year now? They haven't even finished two months of dossiers this year. This also means I have to wait ANOTHER month to find out PIPO's daughter's name or if she is referred the little Italian boy she's dreamt about! Sounds like a soap opera, doesn't it? =) Thinking of you all still waiting.

Congrats again, Ozimum and family!

7 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

:) Thanks Sweetie! Now I just need the agency to ring?!!

((huge hugs)) to PIPO - we love ya girl!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Thanks guys. I'm doing fine and it is quite fun that I will be able to revel in enjoying Ozimum's referral before my wee Jack arrives ;0)

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

HEY!!! YOU LEAVE TODAY!!! (but its still yesterday there!!!)

Thinking of you Shannon! Hope you have a wonderful trip. Ellie is just precious, precious precious!!

;)

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

Are ya ready????? are ya ready????

I'm so freakin excited for you.. I hope you can sleep tonight, I'll be thinking about ya!!
XOXOXO

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

Because you have absolutely nothing to do....yep! I tagged you!

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Are you all ready??

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Have a great trip, Shannon!! China really is an amazing country to visit... I can't believe it's been 9 years since I was there!! (and that's really when my heart started thinking about adopting!) I can't wait to see pics of you and Ellie together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home