I LOVE the pictures. I love the one of you in the bed next to her crib. She has such a sweet face, and the name Ellie suits her. I know you are overjoyed.
Please tell Jennifer, that Ginny forwarded us your blog page, so we are all excited to see her journey, along with yours. It's good to see De is still using Alisha (our guide with our 2nd adoption). Please say hi to Jennifer and Ann Elizabeth for all of us.
Thank you so much for sharing these during your busy days! What a treat for us to see more pics of you with your precious baby girl!! Love the ones of her playing in her crib tucked up beside your bed. What an adorable little lamb she is!
Oh, my gosh, she is just beautiful! You don't know me, but I used your same agency. My daughter is now 4 years old. Take a ton of pictures; you just won't believe how fast 4 years can go by! You two look perfect together. Enjoy! Wendy in Fredericksburg
Oh Shannon! She is adorable!!!! I've been catching up and enjoying all the pics. Ellie is a lucky little girl!! Congrats on being a Mom!! A Mom - wow! :)
27 Comments:
SOOO glad to see more pics - I keep checking in ...
She is beautiful - and you are glowing!
Love,
Michele
she is so cute!! And fashionable in her CHOCOLATE and PINK!!
Can't wait to meet her!!
One snotty nose and one happy momma to be wiping the snotty nose! :-)
You do look so happy! :)
I LOVE the pictures. I love the one of you in the bed next to her crib. She has such a sweet face, and the name Ellie suits her. I know you are overjoyed.
Amanda Brown
She is a beauty! I could just eat her up!
Please tell Jennifer, that Ginny forwarded us your blog page, so we are all excited to see her journey, along with yours. It's good to see De is still using Alisha (our guide with our 2nd adoption). Please say hi to Jennifer and Ann Elizabeth for all of us.
Paul and Wendy
Could she be anymore beautiful :) Love the 2 fisting Pacies! Just like my Abba :)
Thank you so much for sharing these during your busy days! What a treat for us to see more pics of you with your precious baby girl!! Love the ones of her playing in her crib tucked up beside your bed. What an adorable little lamb she is!
how very sweet
Gotta say, the last one is my fav!!! Mama & bubby!!
All the girls are absolutely gorgeous! Oh whay fun!!!
So cute... I have been checking in all day to get more pictures of Ellie!!1 She is a such a beauty! Enjoy momma!!!
Love the happy look on your face Shannon! Ellie is absolutely beautiful!!! She looks like a doll in your last photo. Abba's meema.
Your face says it all!! =)
I love the picture of you looking into her crib. You will have so many more wonderful mornings like that!
She is just precious. You are radiating happiness..it's a beautiful thing. :-)
Oh, my gosh, she is just beautiful! You don't know me, but I used your same agency. My daughter is now 4 years old. Take a ton of pictures; you just won't believe how fast 4 years can go by! You two look perfect together. Enjoy!
Wendy in Fredericksburg
Yay Shannon! Yay Ellie! Wonderful news and wonderful pictures!
Shannon! Congratulations on your family. I wish you all the best in the journey of motherhood. May you have safe travels, and good transitions.
We are all so happy for you.
yay!! pink!! so happy for you
Look at that little munchkin in Pink! How Darling!
I just ADORE the second to last photo! It's more than a 1,000 words. (you gazing over the crib looking at Ellie)
Thanks for the updates!! I'm so happy for you!!! Stephe
Oh Shannon! She is adorable!!!!
I've been catching up and enjoying all the pics.
Ellie is a lucky little girl!!
Congrats on being a Mom!! A Mom - wow! :)
Glee...you are so full of glee.
Love the pink blanket!
Congratulations. Great pictures. They are bringing back so many memories. We stayed in the same hotel with Der and Ben. They were so helpful.
Susan
Thanks for the pictures!!! Really enjoying the journey...and oh! so happy/excited for you :)
So cute. Love the ones of her next to you in bed!
she is just so beautiful and you look SO darn HAPPY momma!!
Post a Comment
<< Home