posted by Shannon @ 5:59 PM 5 comments
That is quite possibly the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. Thanks for the laugh.
I'm so happy that I was the one to turn you on to these madmen. I spent an age last night playing bits for Jzboy from YouTube. Have you watched the Hiphopopotumous & the Rhymnocerous??
Wzgirl- Hippo & Rhym... is sooo funny! Also thought Jenny was amusing! Thanks! =)
Heh, we've all know that guy, socks and all, at some point in our lives.
LOL way tooo funny!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
That is quite possibly the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. Thanks for the laugh.
I'm so happy that I was the one to turn you on to these madmen. I spent an age last night playing bits for Jzboy from YouTube. Have you watched the Hiphopopotumous & the Rhymnocerous??
Wzgirl- Hippo & Rhym... is sooo funny! Also thought Jenny was amusing! Thanks! =)
Heh, we've all know that guy, socks and all, at some point in our lives.
LOL way tooo funny!
Post a Comment
<< Home