Friday, September 28, 2007

Salty Friday


I'm still constantly craving pretzel crisps and spinach dip. This has been since last May, and all those baby/wedding showers. Crazy.

It may be the need for salt so I suppose pretzels & dip are much better suited to everyday life than constant margaritas on the rocks. =) But with it being a Friday night with nary a referral in sight, a margarita should just about hit the spot!
Enjoy the weekend, all!

4 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Special K said...

My ears were burning. Did I hear someone mention a margarita?
Pour me one too.

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

Enjoy that Margarita.... I'm sipping some of my favorite Cab. tonight!!!

But I do LOVE me some pretzel crisps and spinach dip!

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

how fun! Im jealous!

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Definately!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home