Saturday, September 22, 2007

Soccer Monster!! *

*Backy*rdig*ns Reference =)

Saturday morning I spent watching my niece "play" soccer. Watching three year olds play is quite entertaining but thankfully games don't last too long as it was seriously hot & muggy out. Go Kaitlin, Go!



"Playing" from midfield.



Halftime treat! Oranges!













You're kidding me! Whaddaya mean pushing is not allowed?! Phooey!

Running through the parent tunnel after the game is over is certainly a highlight. Kaitlin went three times!




Victory! We got cookies!
Oranges, cookies & tunnels. SOCCER RULZ!

4 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Emma said...

Oh my goodness. I watched a five year old friend play soccer once and it was extremely frustrating! I can imagine it would only be worse for three year olds!

The parent tunnel at the end sounds fun!

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love going to soccor games to watch the little ones. you can see so much about the child watching them play. my grandson is 5 and this is his first year... fun, fun, fun.. linda

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger 4D said...

Fun times!! She is too cute.

Keep smilin!

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

I pity the coach! Coaching 3 year olds would be a nightmare!!! Mikayla is 10, and I pity her basketball coach - 8 girls that never stop talking?!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home