Saturday, September 15, 2007

19 Months Tomorrow


You're kidding! 19 months down already?!



Yes, 'maybe next year' is also what I said last year. (Grin harder.)

No, it's a legit agency. (note true feelings revealed by middle finger)
Umm...no. I did say nine-teeeeeeen.
UN believable.

23 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

LOL... I'm laughing very hard at this pictorial essay!! But holy cow..19 months.. you are soooo very close.

And BTW... I LOVE your highlights, you look FABULOUS!!! (not that you ever didn't!!) makes me want mine back!!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

Congratulations on making it this far, beautiful girl! :-)

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Pug Mama said...

very cute!
happy 19 months!! We are getting there!!!

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

yeah, glad 19 are down, hope there arent too many more

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

A picture says a thousand words!!!

19 months closer to Ellie! What a good place to be in!!! My mantra is also "In about a year"... I think I'm coming up to two years of saying that?!!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on being 19 months closer to your Angel.
Donna

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Happy 19th LID! I hope I will be that chipper looking at our 19th.
LOL! Your so fun!

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Happy 19 months less to wait! You are getting there :P

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Love your tribute to the 19 months you've waited! Here's to hoping that you don't have many more months of waiting!
~Kristen, who's been waiting 7 month and is trying to remain upbeat and positive!

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Yes, UN-believeable! Keep your sense of humor - it seems to be working for you. And, it helps me, too.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Ava's family said...

Unbelievable is a better word than I came up with!!! We're getting there.....

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger kitchu said...

What a GREAT post! Happy 19! (I came to you from Kristen's blog)...

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Congrats on 19! I share that middle finger sentiment these days.

I had a patient inform me last week that if I joined HER church I would have had my baby from China in 3 months....and the church does all the work for you! (Sign me up, baby).

 
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fragmental goober!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger rubyiscoming said...

dude, i am right there with you! extra glass of wine was enjoyed by us last night - :) :)

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger 4D said...

Happy 19!

You are too funny! Loving the photo conversation.

Keep smilin!

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Congrats on hitting 19 months. I hope you don't have to wait another year. That's insanity.

Your hair looks fabulous, by the way.

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Special K said...

Very cute!

Happy 19!

 
At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I have been checking back at your blog every now and again ever since your Aunt Karen bought my crochet dress for Ellie and, wow, I am amazed at what a long journey this has been for you! As a person who is seriously thinking about adoption in the future I'm just wondering what drew you to China? My family has many ties to China (I lived in Taiwan for three years as a child even) and so my heart is drawn that way but, goodness, that looks like a tough road.

Marianne

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Marianne-Thanks for continuing to stop by! I will answer your question this week, I promise!

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

19 months!!! Cute post!!

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Mary said...

very cute! happy 19!

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger t~ said...

That is funny and original! Happy 19 down! Nine teeeeeeen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home