Monday, September 24, 2007

Quack from Connie!


Thanks for the cute reminder! "Lucky" for me my annual is in October. TMI?! =)

This was such a nice treat to come home after reading the latest about a certain agency getting referrals *months* ahead of others. I think at this point, though, I'm just kind of numb about the whole process.

12 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

We're always after the US agencies... at least I know ours are on the way, if US folks are announcing their babies!!!

Cute pink quackage!!!

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

Finally... we get to see the infamous "thingy thing". Vey cute and thoughtful.

Also.... I am concerned and confused by this whole new discussion... I'm more surprised that it hasn't been discussed much elsewhere... I justed posted about it on my yahoo group to see if others are talking about it. I'm definitely nervous about what could come out of it... I guess it's a wait and see now.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Very clever reminder! LOVE that iCon!!!

Covering my eyes to all bad stories today. I will think about it another day. ;o)

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger 4D said...

What a sweet surprise!!

Keep smilin!

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger t~ said...

Happy quackers to ya! Got mine today, that icon is sharp!

Don't understand the agency thing, I read it, but still don't undertand how that's possible.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

Connie is so great! What a neat idea.

I just read those posts on RQ. That's insane! I'm pissed! What is going on?

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Pug Mama said...

connie is the very breast - I mean BEST!!

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

That's so cute!! What a fun idea!

I'm upset about the agencies getting referrals months ahead of the rest of us too. I'm so tired of this wait. It's making me very cranky!

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Just Ducky! Cute.

I don't get it, why are the agencies getting them so far ahead of everyone else???

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger polkadot said...

I love the line, "keep an eye on those jugs, so you'll have many years of hugs."

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

How thoughtful of I-Con. I got one too and it just reminds me that I am way past due!!!

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger C's Mom said...

You're welcome.

Now, go grope yourself lovely lady...or maybe the two-minute, sock-wearing dude can help ;0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home