Friday, September 28, 2007

Referrals due any day now...


FIngers crossed that the CC** refers at least through the rumored 11/30 and on to 12/5/05!! With the 3rd and 4th of that month/year being the weekend, they should just jump right into the 5th! Then we'd know for sure families like Jenny and Shannon will definitely be next!

Yes, I know this is the Virginia lottery sign, brother-o-mine. Thought I'd cross my fingers for TWO good things to happen!! =)

5 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that the Virginia Lottery Logo? :)

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Ava's family said...

They MUST get into December! They. Must.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Thank you Shannon! I have my fingers crossed too but it is not looking very promising....

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger C's Mom said...

I'm drumming my crossed fingers! just try that trick :0)

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Deb said...

I hope the predictions are accurate! The suspence kills me every time. I did hear that the 30th was a huge day so we'll be very happy to see that day behind us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home