Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Number Fun


















4 the number of days the CC** referred this month
62 the number of students I already have (not including referrals)
178 the number of days til summer vacation
750 the number of mL in the bottle of wine which I may need to start in on before it is even Friday.

7 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

I may join you with that bottle of vino... 179 more to go for me!!

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

bless your heart

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Pug Mama said...

hee-hee!
I'll play along...
20 the number of pounds I have gained along this wait.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Yowsa - that's a lot of students!

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Wow that is a lot of students! How many ounces left in your bottle after this week?

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

too funny! that no.4, would drive anyone to 750ml?!!

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you are done with your 750ml, I got a couple more of them from our last trip to CA. Also have a few short of a dozen 12oz'ers too. Just walk across the street and we'll have a party. We'll celebrate how it's 4....and not 3!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home