Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Fortune Cookie Fun


Had Chinese food tonight. My fortune cookie said "You will lighten another's heart." And the word, "April Si-Yue"...interesting...shall I plan for referral in April?! That would only be a 14th month wait. That'd work! =)
Come on all July and August referrals! Dream BIG!!

9 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Very fun!! Never underestimate te power of fortune cookies. The day before we got our LID, my fortune cookie said this.
How cool is that?

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Okay, I'm not sure that my link worked. In case it didn't, it said, "A cheerful letter or message is on its way to you."

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Deb said...

April showers bring May Travel Approvals!
*HUGABUGS*

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger ~ Alison said...

Isn't it funny how we linger on the messages that fortune cookies send us? I still do! I framed one last year & it's still on my computer desk right now . . it says something about patience. I was hoping it help me out last year (HAHA!).

April sounds good to me!!!!

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger 4D said...

That is a very cool fortune! Fingers crossed!

Keep smilin!

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Alison & Mali, I knew I lacked patience before, but I imagine in a few more months, I will really know what that phrase means! I don't know how people like Tiffany LID 8/9 is handling this timeframe! Alsison, I know it didn't work for you, but maybe you can let us all in on what the patience fortune was so we can start chanting it now?!

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

That's not the use-by date of the cookies?!!!
Have just read on rumour queen, they are expecting things to hover round the 14 month mark?

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

LOL, Lee-Anne! You could be right, but with the RQ 14 month rumor, it could be a close call! =)
(please not the expiration date, please not the expiration date...)

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your right about April, Shannon!
But I'm still hoping for sooner, as our I-171 expires in June 07....
ugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home