
The CCAA has finished the
review of the adoption application documents registered with our office before
December 31, 2005.
The CCAA has finished the
placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before
July 22, 2005.
7 Comments:
Whew! Next time OUR year of 2006 will finally be on the CCAA site :0) I'm holding my breath to see February come and go in review :0)
Yay! They're almost to you!!!
Tiffany
Yeah...working on 2006!!! Hurry up!!
Keep smilin!
I can tell ya right now......I'm going to be a nervous wreck until we are out of review!
Yippee... I can't wait to see 2006 in there!
Hey, wasn't the last time they updated the day before referrals were sent???
Okay, now if we can only hear about a HUGE batch of referral this month...like at least half of August would be nice!
They are getting close to reviewing your file, Shannon! How exciting!
Post a Comment
<< Home