Race for the Cure

After completing my second half-marathon, this short race should be a piece of cake. However, for those fighting cancer, this "race" is likely the toughest obstacle they'll face in their lives...the one for their lives. I'm sure you know at least several people who may have earned their angel wings too soon, are ruthlessly fighting cancer right now, or are fierce survivors.
I am proudly fundraising for these family members, friends and community members through Race for the Cure which supports the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.
Please consider donating to this cause either through my fundraising site, starting your own fundraiser, or simply donating to a foundation in your community. No amount is too small. It all adds up to big things! Thank you!
P.S. I'm running October 21st and will be sure to update.
Find out here how your contributions are spent.



2 Comments:
Good luck, Shannon! I've got a good friend running a half marathon tomorrow morning at Disneyland for an AIDS foundation.
Good Luck Shannon! I've submitted my donation, sorry it could't have been more.
Post a Comment
<< Home