Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Have You Voted?!!




My Mom suggests that Magni & Toby start up their own band and leave those old fogies behind! =) Besides, isn't a supernova a dying star?!
Wikipedia: "Nova" is Latin for "new", referring to what appears to be a very bright new star shining in the celestial sphere; the prefix "super" distinguishes this from an ordinary nova. However, the name is inappropriate as it signals the end of a star (or at least its radical transformation into something else).

BTW, very cool that Ryan was voted back on to perform. What a brooding young man! =)

Oh yeah, and this eerie quiet, this lack of information, even rumors, on the next batch of referrals is driving me bonkers!!!

UPDATE: Lukas is the new lead singer of Supernova. I swear he looks like a leprechaun...

5 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Wow - what a man candy post! I have never heard the man sing but Toby has my vote...multiple times ;0)

Yup, bonko over here too...must have info....waiting for info!!!

 
At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Radical Transformation....guess that could mean either Delana or Lucas !!!!!!! Oh well, I'm too old for this stuff anyway !!!!!!!
Giggy

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger 4D said...

Good looking and talented! Good combo!

Keep smilin!

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Ava's family said...

I have learned to enjoy the quiet.......just when you start to complain about it......the depressing rumors start flying!

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Debra Sue said...

Although neither of us got what we wanted, I was happy that Lukas won over Dilana and her total self-love. Dang, that half-pint has an ego the size of her state!

Anyway, I think our boys are going to be just fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home