Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Rumor Has It...


that February is in the review room!!! (My dossier is 2/16) That means my dossier should be getting reviewed and if there are any questions the CCAA will contact my agency and then me. This also means this is the initial review to see if I(in the eyes of the Chinese government adoption agency) qualify to adopt.
Nervewracking...but wonderful!!!! (If only the matching room would move along as quickly!) Here we go fellow February LIDers!!!

8 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

I hope it's true...and that I hear nary a word just like you!

It WILL be a relief to have that date finally plastered on the CCAA site. It will be an even better joy to see our match dates covered....someday.

Crossing fingers and toes :0)

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Ava's family said...

I'm crossing everything that will cross......and my LID is in March!

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger 4D said...

Hope the rumor is true as we are next after you!

Fingers crossed!

Keep smilin!

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

Ah, Shannon, I'm sure you'll romp it in!!! What's not to like?!!!

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Kim M. said...

Okay can you believe that? I'm thinkin okay is the phone going to ring any minute? What could they ask?............

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

sending good thoughts your way for a smooth transition to the MATCHING room!!!! woohooo....

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Oh happy day when all of our dossiers are hanging out together in the matching room!

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great News - must be SOOO relieving to finally have a date. Maybe it'll be valentines day??? Good luck!
Gini

 

Post a Comment

<< Home