Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Dreaming


Faithful Readers,
Having nothing better to do this morning (ha!), I decided to use various dream sites to interpret a dream I had last night. You are forewarned, as this interpretation is not for the faint of heart. I, myself, am astounded, yet also intrigued if not still a bit(!) confused. Thankfully it will jazz up my blog immensely if it does come to fruition!
The various sites concur that I will receive two offers and must choose the best one. Interesting...but wait (there's more!)
Since in my dream I went to my trusted hairdresser this infers that I will soon be entangled in some scandal concerning my morality. I was getting my hair dyed, so I will narrowly escape imprisonment. (Whew!) In my dream I then bought Krispy Kreme donuts (no interpretation available...must've just been looking forward to breakfast...) and drove away (dream website meaning: I'm looking for the desired destination. Looking for guidance.) taking the wrong exit off the highway (my interpretation: typical).
So, my dear readers, things are about to pick up!! Think of the pictures I can add to the blog to reinforce my upcoming adventures! Oooh, the anticipation...
Dream away y'all! =),
Scandalous Shannon -soon to be booked for something.
P.S. Think this will this negatively affect my homestudy update?
P.P.S. Am I showing my age with my posting of the album cover of The Dreaming by Kate Bush?!
P.S.S. Don't forget to donate to Race for the Cure! Thank you!

5 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Hmmm...can't wait to see what comes of it.

Uh, I'm gonna have to Google Kate Bush and I think we are about the same age. I must be repressing something ;0)

Already in with the Race before your post! Thanks for your part in it :0)

Oh and Krispy Kreme...yum...but not gonna do it!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

I didn't realize that was Kate Bush. I thought it was a bad picture of Marie Osmond!!!

Keep dreamin'! ;-)

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

Ahh Shannon, you are too funny!!! You scandalous woman, you!!! But, will you post the photos of your scandal? oooo, maybe you'll be on msn news or something?!!!

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Marie Osmond....ROTFL...good guess!

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

You don't need a scandle to "jazz" up your blog..... Although it would make for an interesting read!!LOL

I'll keep an out out on the news for ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home