posted by Shannon @ 7:02 AM 6 comments
Too cute!It still amazes me how such big creatures have such wee babies. I won't complain though. I'd be out of a job if it were that simple for humans ;0)
I want one!
It's the sweetest thing ever! I love how huge that mama panda is and yet how careful she handles her baby. I want one!
So adorable! I had no idea they were that tiny when firstborn.
I wonder if I could fit that little baby in my carry on bag???
They are so sweet! I wish they had miniture ones that you could keep as pets. Mommy is very protective! *HUGABUGS*
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Too cute!
It still amazes me how such big creatures have such wee babies. I won't complain though. I'd be out of a job if it were that simple for humans ;0)
I want one!
It's the sweetest thing ever! I love how huge that mama panda is and yet how careful she handles her baby. I want one!
So adorable! I had no idea they were that tiny when firstborn.
I wonder if I could fit that little baby in my carry on bag???
They are so sweet! I wish they had miniture ones that you could keep as pets.
Mommy is very protective!
*HUGABUGS*
Post a Comment
<< Home