Finally June!
Congratulations to Pug Mama and Family and Our Beautiful Moon (Ava's Family) -they just met their daughters! I've kept up with these ladies and their families since early, early on (and many blogsite changes and hiatuses!) So glad they have finally been united with their children.
Here is E. hanging with the cousins after playing in the plastic backyard pool.



At the zoo looking at the snakes and lizards with cousin K. Let me see!
It's too darn hot, Mama!
Much better!
Maybe not! These fountains are kinda big!
My serious girl.
Elbow to elbow with Cousin K.
Love to splash!Ellie and I have our six month (almost) homestudy coming up at the end of the week. Wow, we've been home that long? Plus school ends this Friday! Woo-hoo!



5 Comments:
Very cute! Let us know next time you all go to the zoo!
Cute lil bug...what a fun day.
Yes, the time on the other side of the wait just FLIES by does it not?
I let you take my daughter to an outing and you let her get a tattoo!
Bad Aunt!
She is getting so big. Still as cute as a button!! Linda
CUTE!!! I just love that toddler body in a swimming suit!
Yippee to Summer!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home