Monday, April 06, 2009

Referrals and a Move (Eventual)

I just HAD to re-open the blog 'cause I'm so excited about the latest referrals!
Head over to Lisa and Tate-r-Bug and Simply T's blog to hear about their new daughters. Also welcome to PugMama and family's baby and Lisa T and family's little one! Jiangxi has been rockin' with the referrals!
Hopefully next week (spring break) I'll have a new blog up with the latest on Ellie who is doing VERY well and is into EVERYTHING! =)



We LOVE our bath!
Caterpillar fun!

11 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

It HAS been a beautiful day in referral land for sure!

Ellie has the most incredible smile. What a crack up.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Peta-maree said...

Great day for referrals. I wish that I had the chance to adopt from China.

I cant wait to see the new site.
Peta

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Suzie said...

It has been VERY exciting to see the latest referrals!!

Ellie is adorable!

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Debbie and Sam said...

That smile on her caterpiller is awesome!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger t~ said...

It certainly was a fun week of referrals! Thanks for thinking of my girl! Now...let's talk about that big smile on Ellie's face!

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

Is it possible that Ellie has gotten even cuter?!!!!

Thanks for the call and shout out!

Hugs
Lisa

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Stephe said...

I didn't know you closed the blog!!!!! STephe

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL babies..
Love referral day...
Can't wait for mine..
Love the little caterpillar..
Tooo cute..
Happy Easter..
can't wait to see the new blog..
Kim

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger kitchu said...

SO GOOD to see her SMILING FACE!!!! Happy Easter!

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Yay! Your back! I missed you...and it's sooooo nice to see that cute little face...expecially that cute little grin on Miss E ;O)

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Shauna and MacLean said...

Thanks so much for letting us back to see your lovely Ellie she is so sweet, take care and thanks, Shauna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home