Saturday, February 28, 2009

Looking forward to Spring



Miss E received the cutest onesie with her birthday month (December) on it from my Aunt Janet at the babyshower back in November. Now the same company has the cutest bunny bling shirt that I had to share. Good to put on during the running around once the Easter dress and bonnet get in the way of the fun. Ellie is not into frills! By the way, I am soooo ready for Easter vacation...



Oh and PIPO should be getting her little Claire tonight while we're all asleep. Seems like so recently and yet so long ago we were in China getting Ellie. What an adventure!
At the Rel@y for Life sock hop the other night, I took Ellie into my classroom to change her and realized that back on October 10th 2008 I first saw her picture right there in that room, perused her picture and documents at that table. Now she's been home just over two months. Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home