Tuesday, May 26, 2009

HB to Giggy and Picture Catch Up

Happy Birthday to my Mom/Ellie's Giggy! We love you!


Ellie likes to sit in every container she can find - the smallest spaces she can get her tiny tush into!
Please don't think that she doesn't have any toys...she's just dragged them all out of the drawers into the living room!
Ellie Bean is very serious about her reading.
She got a water table so that she could *stand* and play in the water. Ha! She promptly decided it was for climbing into headfirst. Who taught her that tables are for standing on? Giggy? =)
I just LOVE this water table!
Finally keeping her hat on... It took so long to apply the sunscreen and bug spray I'm sure Ellie thought she didn't need anymore covering up!
Throwing things...one of her favorite pastimes. Tell her no sternly and she'll burst into tears. Mommy shakes her head and sighs...
BTW, that tower didn't last long once she realized it wasn't fixed on the table. Just look at that concentrated effort! She's got quite an arm, my girl!


Ellie is learning how to feed herself. Going well, don't you think? Again, mommy shakes her head and sighs...
Shu-Shu (E's uncle who went to China with me) took his two kiddos and E to the park on Memorial Day! (Thanks Shu-Shu!) This was Ellie's first ride in a wagon.
Ellie playing with her farm in her sweet lil' penguin and polar bear pajamas from Special K! (Thanks again, K!) These cute 18 month pj's fit just about right and are perfect for the a/c.
She is teething like crazy (first molars and possibly two incisors) and she uses her pacifier as a teething ring. No pacy in so I tried to snap a lot of smiley pics. Learned from my mom that the easiest way to get her to smile is to fake a sneeze! My Ellie is such a cutie!!

13 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger t~ said...

Thanks for the heads up. She does look fabulous in those pj's. ;)
She's getting so big!

I saw one of those water tables on sale the other day and thought about buying it. I might have to go back and get it now that I've seen how much Ellie likes it.

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Special K said...

Crap... that's actually me up there.... not Tracy. I must have not signed out of T's blog when I updated it earlier.

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Special K said...

As soon as that popped up I was like "how did T beat me to posting here when she's so busy in China?"

Duh!!

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

I thought you might be the official updater to T's blog! You're doing a fine job! =)

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Karen said...

She's so adorable, Shannon!!

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Debbie and Sam said...

Elizabeth has the same water table and loves it. The more mess the better! I love that the mess is water which dries! The feed yourself picture is the best!! She looks so happy with her job well done.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

I love the smile on this kid. And the picture of her so studious with her book is priceless. Your face must hurt from smiling all the time at her antics!! :-)

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger wzgirl said...

OMGoodness, Ellie is full of it, isn't she? I can just imagine her throwing things and big laughter following. What a hambone! xo

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Mary said...

too cute...I love all the different pics and the different expressions! She is a beauty!

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Deb said...

AWWW! The many faces of Ellie bean, I love her little smile.
That last one looks like she just got caught with her hand in the cookie jar! SWEET!

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Very cute!!! But I think your in for it Shannon :)

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Robyn Trowbridge said...

She is SOOOOOOO STINKING CUTE!!!

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Mike, Sara and Lily said...

Adorable! 1,2,3,4...just counting the toys we have that I see in your pics :). We will definitely have to get together this summer! I love the sunhat, where did you get it??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home