Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Random

Crashed.
Latest family portrait. Looks just like us. Haha. Yes, this is the doll you receive at the White Sw@n hotel. =) We didn't get to choose between the WS and Victory. Worked out fine for us, really.



Ellie Bean Updates
Ellie is walking up a storm. She got to wear some of her cute 12 month summer outfits last weekend as the temp soared to 75-80. Back down this week sadly. Let's see, Miss E. knows toes, nose, ears, elephant, panda, where's mama? (looks for me when I'm coming home) and soooo many other words/phrases. Such a smartie! She will sign frog (such an important word!), dog and milk and occasionally more and drink. Probably some other sign approximations that I don't recognize. She is trying for butterfly... the animals signs will get her places, right? She babbles mostly still but says ba for bath and ba (totally different vowel sound!) for bye. And mama. =) She blows kisses, waves bye, gives sloppy open mouth kisses and "big hugs." Oooh, but she's LOVIN' that pacifier still (thanks Uncle Shue Shue) and uses the sippy cup except for her morning bottle. The girl can EAT! She MUCH prefers to feed herself (i.e., messy!!!) She is so giggly, mischevious, loves to dance and is so very curious. Giggles when you say her full and very long name! Her headbanging is pretty much non-existant now. All this and not quite with me yet three months! Wow. She is just sooo beautiful, healthy (ok, a snotty nose here and there!) and intelligent. She's come such a long way already and we're so lucky to have Giggy babysitting which means she's getting so much love and attention and learning during the day. Did I tell you how much I hate going to work these days?!
Hang in there waiting parents. =)
Gotta get to bed. Morning comes waaaay to early these days.

11 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't say anything about how she loves when people burp! Come now... THATS CUTE!!!!!
:)

P.S. I did NOT teach her that!

-Uncle Shue Shue

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Pug Mama said...

what a smart little girl you have!!!

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Awww! I notice in the top picture that she's come down with a case of Panda Butt! Cutest affliction known to man. :)

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Joannah said...

You two sound perfect for one another! Both of you have such sunny dispositions.

Summer vacation is fast approaching. Hang in there!

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Special K said...

She sounds like a dream. I'm hanging in there for mine, too. :)

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

Ellie is a smartie!!! I love that picture! The Panda bottom is just too cute!!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Ahh, Joannah, my family would snicker at your comment! Ellie is the one with the sunny disposition. I just glow from the heat and humidity! =)

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

Love the little giggles and dancing! Aren't they so much fun? Enjoyed; thanks for visiting our blog.

Alyzabeth's Mommy for Six Months!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Love the little panda but :)

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Jenny and Kevin said...

I sure can't believe how fast these girls change! Ellie looks so very sweet, I love the bathing suit!

Boy, I sure can't believe how slow the process is right now, TWO DAYS......ugh.

Sure love reading your posts, unfortunately don't get much time on here these days....but for great reasons! Reasons that do, however, wear me out.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

It's so great to hear how much Ellie is growing and learning! It's amazing to watch! She is beautiful!

Wanda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home