Swimming Lessons!
Ellie and I are taking parent/child swim classes! It was a great day to start as the weather was up to 75 degrees! Beautiful! Ellie loves to be dunked (already!) but isn't too sure about the floating on her back. She had a great time in the "big bath" (her favorite word is "ba") and sje was the cutest swimmer there! (Ok, a bit biased!) The one thing I'm trying to get used to whenever we go out is the attention. For example, there were so many helpful ladies in the locker room. "You can take her to your husband after you dress her. Um, no I'm single. Oh, well you can take her to the child care room. Um, thank you very much for the suggestion but she needs to stay with me as I just adopted her and don't feel comfortable with that-one day soon though. Well, I can hold her for you, I'm a teacher...thanks but..." Oh my goodness! I actually got out of there pretty quickly since I had forgotten my own change of clothes. So wet, drippy, windblocker track pants adorned mommy carried a dry and snuggly Ellie out into the sunshine faster than most had gotten dry! It is interesting at how much attention we get ever we go. I'm hoping it's just 'cause Ellie's such a cutie and not that I look so inept at taking care of her! =)
What? No onesie, socks and fleece today?
Oooh, I can groove in this outfit!
Hmmm, do I look cute or what?!
Silly Gracie! You hate baths!



11 Comments:
So cute in her adorable little bathing suit!
OMG-cuteness overload! :)
I think you're attracting all the attention because you're both so cute! Better get used to it. ;-)
OMG...HOW ADORABLE!!!!
Yep I hear ya! New concept now to just rolling out of bed and thinking we will be incognito!
Have to know (please!) where you found the suit? I love it :)
Yeah Joannah, I guess we are BOTH pretty cute! HA!
Jenny, The suit is from Gymboree of course! =)
Okay... you are not biased at all... it is the cutest swimming suit! You are getting the attention because she is adorable and you are beautiful. How can you not be getting attention?
OMG, look at that bathing suit!! Plus that HAIR!!! She'll be needing those bows soon!
Good luck on the swimming lessons! I'm putting that on our to-do list right now! Keep G and I updated on how they are going! Stephe
I think you are both so cute, especially Ellie in that bathing suit and you with glow you aquired when you met your daughter... Linda
how precious!
Awesome that you have Ellie is swimming lessons.
Nothing like OVERLY helpful people!
That is the cutest bathing suit ever! She looks so sweet in it!
Post a Comment
<< Home