Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Playdate! Follow Link to Pictures!

We met Jenny & Abby at the park thanks to the local Families with Child.ren from China playgroup happening on the weekend. Jenny got so many cute pics of the girls! Abby is just precious and wow, but that little girl can bounce- even with her shoes on the wrong feet! Watch out Tigger! My little Ellie can't seem to find 12 month pants that fit her! Too funny.
More later. 33 days til summer.... =)

7 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

I checked out all those great pictures...I love 'em!

I bet you are counting every second of the next month. I certainly envy summers off. No doubt about that.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Debbie and Sam said...

It was great to meet you and see the beautiful Ellie in person! It was wonderful to have more kids on the playdate. Hope you will continue to come. I remember those countdown feelings. We always had to hid our countdown calendars. It made our principal mad to see them. Somehow they equated to students sitting idle.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger kitchu said...

Oh my gosh the pics were so CUTE!! Ellie is growing up SO fast!! I loved the playground "red couch" photos, adorable!

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Suzie said...

Looks like a fun time! Ellie is so cute. I love the photo of she and Abby hugging!

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

So mcuh fun!!! Love the picture where they are hugging.

Woohoo!!! Summer is just around the corner!

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love to hear about good times!! Have a great day..Yeah summer!

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Madeleine said...

This is so neat! We are naming our daughter Elena also! And I looked at you picture, I noticed that you *may*have a beagle. lol. We have 2.

How precious.

I know she is a treasure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home