posted by Shannon @ 7:50 PM 6 comments
Hee hee! I am loving that last picture.
Could she be any cuter? I don't think so. The hat is darling.:-)
LOL!!! The last photo definitely reminds me of China!!!! You would definitely keep the fashion police at bay!!!Love her new hat!!!
Loving the new hat.... she is adorable all decked out in her fur (fake) and red passie.
Oooh! Her cousin Sophie the hat queen would be so jealous. :)
SASSY!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Hee hee! I am loving that last picture.
Could she be any cuter? I don't think so. The hat is darling.
:-)
LOL!!! The last photo definitely reminds me of China!!!! You would definitely keep the fashion police at bay!!!
Love her new hat!!!
Loving the new hat.... she is adorable all decked out in her fur (fake) and red passie.
Oooh! Her cousin Sophie the hat queen would be so jealous. :)
SASSY!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home