One thing leads to Another
and can keep you blog hopping for hours. Shame on me with all this schoolwork to do! Ok, so through my cousin's Jenny's blog (you met her here) to her 100% cotton friend's blog to this cool ring on My Mom Shops which led me to this etsy siteAccessory a la Mode. Whew.

Which reminded me check out my wzgirl etsy friend at buttercupbloom who made my sweet lil' Ellen Peach.

Plus this red desk is UH-DORABLE.
Still wading through the pre-school week. At least I have computer access now. Hoping to get into my room by October so I can focus on my referral. Ok, so I can focus on all the craziness building up to my November referral. =)
My assistant principal asked me if I had a date yet. Trying to explain the craziness and uncertainty of each CC@@ stork delivery to someone outside the process is insane!

I have open house tomorrow night but am hoping that (barring t-storms) I get to go to the '80s concert of the year: The Regener@tion Tour: A.BC (yay), Belind@ C@rlisle, N@ked Eyes, Fl0ck of Se@gulls, M0dern Eng.lish!!! Hope to rock out! =)



5 Comments:
Holy crap... I can't focus on anything but the concert billing... have fun, what a great line-up!!!!
Just Breath!!! LOL
I hear ya bout trying to explain IA to people....frustrating.
I'm jealous I love Belind@! Have fun!
Thanks for the shopping trail I believe I will be spending some more money!
SO jealous of your upcoming concert, have a blast!!
Can I join you for the show? It sounds right up my alley. I will have to see if it is stopping around here?? xo
PS - I think that you got the cutest peach that I have made. I'm glad that Ellen is still smiling!
Don't I know it! I'm just going to check Rumor Queen and a couple of blogs and then two hours later I'm wondering where the time went!
Hey, thanks for the link to Accessory a la Mode. Love her hand stamped braclets. I'm bookmarking her site for after we have our referrals.
Donna :)
Post a Comment
<< Home