posted by Shannon @ 6:14 PM 10 comments
Sigh...That's a long time, sister! But I do believe you will be seeing your girl's face very soon.:-)
you are so close now (finally!)
It is good when time flies! Got everything crossed you'll see Ellie in the next 2 months!
Happy (?) LID... they are in Feb 06 now .... so very soon we will be all celebrating with you Elena's referral!
At least it is behind you and not in front. Fingers crossed you have only a couple more LID's to 'celebrate'!
Almost there...
WOW Shannon. I think you're the first 30 I've seen. ALMOST... she'll be here soon.
30 done!Keep smilin!
30 months is totally ridiculous. I hope you get some good news soon!!
30 months, wow that's a big number.Congrats!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
10 Comments:
Sigh...
That's a long time, sister! But I do believe you will be seeing your girl's face very soon.
:-)
you are so close now (finally!)
It is good when time flies!
Got everything crossed you'll see Ellie in the next 2 months!
Happy (?) LID... they are in Feb 06 now .... so very soon we will be all celebrating with you Elena's referral!
At least it is behind you and not in front. Fingers crossed you have only a couple more LID's to 'celebrate'!
Almost there...
WOW Shannon. I think you're the first 30 I've seen. ALMOST... she'll be here soon.
30 done!
Keep smilin!
30 months is totally ridiculous. I hope you get some good news soon!!
30 months, wow that's a big number.
Congrats!
Post a Comment
<< Home