Monday, August 18, 2008

Future Projections



My LID is 2/16/06.
I just know I'll be on the cusp!!! Oh the anticipation!

10 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Eliza2006 said...

you are getting so close! i got butterflies when I read this!

Tiffany

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

I sure hope it is sooner rather than later and that the next few weeks of waiting are not too hard and stressful.

Can't wait to 'see' you when you do see your daughter for the first time.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Ava's family said...

I'd be soooooo happy if we make it into the Horrid case column. I'm sure you would agree! Getting closer.....

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

It's really getting exciting now! Elena will be here before you know it :) Get everything done now that you can (says me with the still half painted bedroom).

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Come on CCAA

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

this is my dreaded thing to miss the referral by one day! i don't even know how to read this prediction since March 7th is not on the card...... I am going crazy!

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

Seriously... my stomach is in my throat just with the anticipation of your referral.

I would seriously plan a road trip to drop off the champagne myself!! :o)

I'm so excited for you Shannon, it's so close!!

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger kitchu said...

GOOSEBUMPS. You are SO close...praying for September!!

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Bring it on CC@@!!!!!
I'm getting anxious for you!!!!

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Ellen said...

Shannon,
With 2 and 3 day batches, I feel that EVERYONE is on the cusp!!! Here's to seeing our little ones BEFORE Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home