Monday, August 11, 2008

Fill 'er up!


Half Full
Looks like CC@@ might have pushed up til January 31, 2006 as there were no dossiers logged on those days. We're up to February, Folks!


Half Empty
My only worry (gotta have a worry!) is that the September batch will be empty CNY days (i.e., no dossiers logged in so empty days).
As usual, we wait...

6 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Ava's family said...

It's very odd to have made the cut off be 1/31....It makes me a bit worried.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Stephe said...

...and we wait!
I won't get excited until I see FEB BABIES!!! Until then...

I wait... you wait...grrrr...

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

YAY!!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Half empty, half full, I'm just happy I have a glass at this point!
Lovin' seeing another month gone.

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Donna said...

I think they'll get to February 7th or 8th...two or three actual LID days.

Now, we wait for another three or so weeks to find out!

Donna

 
At 3:14 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Shannon, I have no idea how hard the wait has been for all you China moms. I hope for all your sakes that September doesn't just clear the empty CNY days (does that take it to the 8th) but actually logs out some of the 'real days' between you and your daughter.

Wishing you peace and strength in the coming weeks as you head towards your final countdown. At least there will soon be only single-digit numbers between you and your gorgeous little one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home