Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hurrumph


I have been in a REALLY nasty mood since at least last Thursday (yeah, some would say earlier!) and I just cannot break out of it. Here it is the end of summer vacation and all I can think of is everything I didn't get done and all I have to do. Can't get a thing done and not sure if I care! I am PO'd at everything. So I will return when (and if!!!) a euthymic mood returns.
Peace out.

10 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

THe mood thing is normal with how close you are to Elle. I and a hormonal freak! I thankfully have not "shared" it with others... so far! You just need a few good chocolates.... I guess this is my answer to everything.

Peace out- ha.

Hugs
Lisa

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger kitchu said...

I so GET this mood. I had a whole day to finish so much stuff here and have done NIL. NIL.

Hope you find your smile again soon.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Woohoo girl. I get it. Find yourself a little voodoo doll and stab the tar out of it ;0)

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Karen said...

My friend is at GRI... hee hee, you should know what that means! I interviewed at Crestwood a couple of years ago and in fact the new admin assistant in the office there this year is the woman who was my cooperating teacher at GRI when I student taught there (she is amazing, you will love her!). Small world...

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Robyn Trowbridge said...

My thought exactly one month ago today! But the nastier I got, the less I got done in those "final hours." Summer keeps getting shorter. :-(

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Linda said...

Just go with the flow!!! I call them my UGLY inside me days. I just decide that everything will get done and then I do nothing. It always passes and I find myself ok. We all need downtime. You will have a big boost soon when your day comes....Linda

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least your car is clean(er)!

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Hey you had a fun summer anyways! Chin up Missy! Good times are a coming:) ((HUGS))

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Hope you mad-mood has upped and gone and you are feeling better. I also hate going back to work after the summer vacation: especially this time as it is also the end of my maternity leave.

Here's hoping it won't be too long before you are taking time off to bring your daughter HOME!

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Mom 2 six said...

Hope all is better !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home