Saturday, August 23, 2008

Another year at 29...


for my brother! Happy Birthday, Shane!

I went with my niece to the dollar store to get party stuff. She picked out several sports balloons and sports cups, blue plates and a birthday dalmation card "for a friend" to go with her personal purchase of a dalmation statue. We are both sure her daddy will love "her shopping."

My SIL, Dannette, made this beautiful French/Bulletin board for the study (room containing computer desk for me, little table for Ellie).
Matches the curtains and I can put some of Ellie's artwork up there when the time comes.









My mom, SIL and I have started to discuss baby shower ideas, thinking maybe a date in early December. Very exciting! Come on CC@@!

I'm slowly getting out of my funk and moving into my crazed school is starting mode. Thanks for all the support. =)

4 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

December will be here before you know it! How very exciting.

The nursery is so cute!

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Have fun planning your shower.

Glad you are feeling better.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Glad the funkaliciousness is taking a powder for now. Nothing like planning a baby shower to get those funkies on their way.

Oh, and I'm safe with the name but it was a close one. Zuma...Zima....hmmmm....

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Donna said...

What a cute valance and that french bulletin board is adorable. What a great place for Ellie's artwork!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home