Tuesday Tales

My niece and I created her "squish" for Ellie's One Hundred Good Wishes Quilt.
Meanwhile, my SIL whipped up my study curtains!I found out my classroom will not be ready for the start of school. "Maybe" a few weeks later. Aaagghh! This is my new school placement and I really wanted to feel a bit settled so I could get into the important stuff, you know, like therapy? Anyway, no room, files are atrocious. I'm going back tomorrow to clean out, toss and reorganize whatever I can. Everything is dusty...ewwww!
But tonight we return to the past. Do-do-do-do-do-do (That's supposed to be an eerie sound cue!)
Off to see Journ.ey, He@rt, and Che@p Trick!





5 Comments:
That Valance is so awesome!!! :) I'm for hire! And I am affordable!
It's all about custome! lol
Dannette
That sooooo sucks about your room. I know how awful it feels to be so "displaced" going into a new year. I hope it's not long before it's ready.
But... OMG! Have fun at the concert... what a great show!!!
Ohhh - that's my kinda show! Have a fantastic time!!!
Can't wait to hear how the concert was. Tell us EVERYTHING!
A lurker "de-lurking" to say that I am so jealous you got to see Journey, Heart, and Cheap Trick!! I sooo wanted to go to that concert, I live fairly close to the amphitheater.
And I hope they get your room straightened out. I worked in the VB schools as a teacher and have a friend who is a counselor at an intermediate school in your city.
Post a Comment
<< Home