Stuff
I finally got to vote in an RQ poll! Ahhh, the little things!
Looking at the projections I'm thinking the horrid projections are a bit generous(even barring the Olym.pics). Therefore I am guessing for my LID of 2/16...maybe Christmas in China?
I had special games field day event Friday and met a family with a daughter from China who had come to see their son compete. Today my mom and her friend http://journeytoelena.blogspot.com/2008/04/shout-out.html met up with a China AP (adoptive parent) who actually had spoken at the seminar I went to when I lucked out and found my agency. They are logged in for DD#2 later in 2006. I also got the most heartfelt email from Michele who introduced me to this possibility of growing my family. Her words (and the attached pic of her two lovely daughters)helped remind me of why I set out on this path.Alison previously blogged about Mr. D00ley
and I really liked last week's graphic.
That's all. =)



9 Comments:
I'm sure it's no consolation, but you are getting really, really close. Very exciting!
Tiffany
Mr D00ley's graphics impress me every week . . .
Christmas in China is fun (we traveled just after the holiday), but I'm hoping you experience the fastest possible scenerio.
It was so thrilling to get to vote this time around on the queen. You are getting closer!
Great graphic!
Yes, I thought R.Q was a bit optomistic with her horrid case too!!! Particularly since an entire 3 days appear to have been allocated in April. Urgh.
I'd settle for Christmas, but I'm preparing myself for 2009.
I was so excited to FINALLY be able to vote too! I really think RQ screwed up when adding up her numbers this month. We shall see!
Love the saying on the graphic. So true.
Christmas in China would be awsome.
Hi Shannon,
I think you are looking at Halloween in China instead of Christmas. Let's hope for some large batches, with no Olympic slow down.
Lisa in Chesapeake
LID 2/06
Love seeing that light at the end of your tunnel!!
Lisa in Chesapeake: Email me =) SJanelleS@yahoo.com
Post a Comment
<< Home