posted by Shannon @ 5:40 PM 4 comments
Three days closer!!! How is the nursery coming??? The Paris trip is a done deal... means one thing. I will get my referral so that would mean you will be traveling... this is how fate works.... Happily.Lisa
Congrats indeed!Here's to hoping at least some of Feb sees 2008 referrals.
I swear, I am going to be 104 yrs old before they finally get to our February referrals!!!!!
I keep thinking of you! Although I've been super busy lately, I wonder when your day will arrive.I hope the wait isn't too terrible and you survive the last part without too much anxiety.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Three days closer!!! How is the nursery coming??? The Paris trip is a done deal... means one thing. I will get my referral so that would mean you will be traveling... this is how fate works.... Happily.
Lisa
Congrats indeed!
Here's to hoping at least some of Feb sees 2008 referrals.
I swear, I am going to be 104 yrs old before they finally get to our February referrals!!!!!
I keep thinking of you! Although I've been super busy lately, I wonder when your day will arrive.
I hope the wait isn't too terrible and you survive the last part without too much anxiety.
Post a Comment
<< Home