posted by Shannon @ 5:36 PM 7 comments
you mean you left some in the bowl??? Oohhh Shannon, your not doing it right!!! LOLI hope she doesn't get sick :o)
OH NO.... Just might give her the p....ps. I am amazed at what Mesa will eat and somehow lives thru it.... Just buy some air freshener to help you survive it.
I'm hoping that you don't wake to scary accidents in the morning.....
I don't know - it's full of vitamins right? If she starts showing super-doggie strength you'll know Popeye never exaggerated! :)
She will be fine! Remember, Dogs eat Poop so spinach dip....probably give her the runs. Hope you have paper towels. At least it wasn't chocolate!
Mmmmmmmm.......Spinach dip. Oh sorry, got distracted for a minute there. She should be okay. My dogs have eaten far worse than that and survived.
3 words:Green. Apple. Quickstep.Hoping the pooping conveyer belt has come to an end. I guess Bernie will feel pretty good in her "skinny jeans" in a couple days, eh?Hope she feels ok and you don't have TOO much to clean up after the spinach dip!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
you mean you left some in the bowl??? Oohhh Shannon, your not doing it right!!! LOL
I hope she doesn't get sick :o)
OH NO.... Just might give her the p....ps. I am amazed at what Mesa will eat and somehow lives thru it.... Just buy some air freshener to help you survive it.
I'm hoping that you don't wake to scary accidents in the morning.....
I don't know - it's full of vitamins right? If she starts showing super-doggie strength you'll know Popeye never exaggerated! :)
She will be fine! Remember, Dogs eat Poop so spinach dip....probably give her the runs. Hope you have paper towels. At least it wasn't chocolate!
Mmmmmmmm.......Spinach dip. Oh sorry, got distracted for a minute there. She should be okay. My dogs have eaten far worse than that and survived.
3 words:
Green. Apple. Quickstep.
Hoping the pooping conveyer belt has come to an end. I guess Bernie will feel pretty good in her "skinny jeans" in a couple days, eh?
Hope she feels ok and you don't have TOO much to clean up after the spinach dip!
Post a Comment
<< Home