Quick Catch Up
My nephew, D. has surgery for ear tubes and possibly adenoid removal tomorrow. Poor little guy. Fingers crossed it helps clear him up and send him on a language spurt. I'll keep y'all updated.
Here we are at Easter looking for crystal made rainbows.It has been cold and rainy for the past few days. Everything is a lovely green, but we're all ready for the sun to make an appearance.
Rain makes the students (yes, and teachers!) crazy! All cooped up we are keeping our eye on the hall chart which notes that there are 47 more days of school! This time of year is so crazy with adding new students, finishing up paperwork, going on field trips and end of year testing that it feels like we never get anything done, yet we somehow make it through. I turned in my transfer form and am starting to get a bit nervous about where I'll be sent. Time for a new adventure though, right?
Question for you all who like a bit of a tan...any suggestions/recommendations for my Victori@n era paleness so that I can achieve that golden glow and show off all my new cute summer clothes? =)
Lastly, anyone else feeling a bit perturbed by all the Oly.mpic hoopla going on? I am fully prepared for a temporary slow down, but I might feel better if y'all tell me I'm a nut to be concerned about a total China IA/Intern@tional Ad0ption shutdown.Oh, and yes, thank you for all the inquiries. =) I am dating someone kinda cool, but a few hints here and there are all I am prepared to share for now. I'm such a tease... =)



5 Comments:
hi shannon-laurie here (jenny's sister). thinking about you during your wait. my prayers for your nephew! a girlfriend just recently mentioned to me new suave tanning wipes. you find them with the tanning products-target i believe. she said they're awesome-great color no streaks or orange. you've got to hook up with jenny and abby!it will remind you that the wait for the baby god's chosen for you is worth the wait!
L'Oreal makes a good self tanner in a gel that works well.
Have fun with your new man!
Keep smilin!
I have learned to accept my lily white legs - most of the time. When I want a hint of color, I go for one of those moisturizers with a tint. There are several on the market.
All that is going on in Chin@ just makes me shake my head. After all they've put us through for those games, I take a little satisfaction in seeing their efforts to control everything blow up in their faces. They should just quit all the BS and get the referral train back on the track. What the world thinks of their I*A program now should be the least of their concerns.
So sorry for rambling about that, but I've been steamed about the whole situation lately.
I'm happy for you! I hope we'll get to hear more soon.
Hope your nephew is doing well. I'd recommend L'Oréal Solar Expertise: like you I am pale (to the point of almost reflecting the sun's rays!) and I don't burn but actually *gasp* manage to tan with this product.
Will be thinking about D tomorrow and hoping this makes him healthier!!
I use a Neutrogena moisturizer that has the gradual tanners in it... I really like it. No orange or streaks...
So Matt is it??? I hope it works out well and we get to hear more someday!!!
Have Fun!!
Post a Comment
<< Home