3 Random Facts MEME
Krista tagged me for a meme...several days ago. I've been in a weird mood lately and can't figure out a single thing to blog about! Sorry this has taken so long, Krista.
The rules:
Post 3 random things about yourself.
Link to the person who tagged you in your post.
Tag at least 5 other bloggers.
Let them know you've tagged them by commenting on their blog with an invite to participate.
3 random (useless) bits of information about me:
1. I was once a card carrying member of Queens.ryche fan club. Got to meet them and everything after a Vegas show. What a great concert!

2. I played App@ssion@t@ von Clim@x in Lil' Ab.ner the summer after my senior year in high school. I'm the one on the desk if you can see past the people in the audience.

3. FInal useless/random fact. I painted my toenails blue with a flower on the big toe the other day. My students love it. =)

And if you all haven’t been hit up already...
Kristen-she’s super cool and is with my agency. Plus she’s super busy and I want to know what’s up with her. =)
Joannah-love her name and her beautiful website
Lisa-she’s such a true blue gal. “Known” her since the beginning of this bloggy adventure.
Donna- because I'm hoping with close LID's we'll see each other at the White Swan.
Wzgirl-her life fascinates me. I wanna be her when I grow up.



5 Comments:
Thanks for playing.
PS. Love the funky toes!
You have done /traveled / heard some of the koolest things!
Lisa
You want to be me when you grow up? We've got some talking to do, lol! Thx for thinking of me - I will see what I can come up with.
Love your toes!!! you were quite the theatrical one!!
I will certainly play along, need to blog about something besides Sundays!!! I will get to it tomorrow!
Hope your having a good week. Has the room packing started yet? Are ya nervous about being in a new building?
You are so cute! I'll try to get to that tomorrow. Tonight I'm hanging with the husband before he leaves me again tomorrow for another four days. Sigh...
Post a Comment
<< Home