Bernadette Update
Thank you for all of your reassuring and humorous comments! Bernie, and the carpet, are doing just fine. I should have known after Bernadette ate that giftbox of chocolate covered espresso beans that her stomach is iron! I had heard that onion soup mixes and such are not good for dogs so I was worried about the soup mix in the dip. But now that all is ok healthwise, I am now focusing on how I am desperately craving the spinach dip which was so sneakily taken from me! Now to focus on re-training my dog not to coutersurf...



5 Comments:
Holy Moly....Bernie has quite the appetite. Glad all is well.
My SIL made a beautiful lamb cake for Easter one year. Their bigger dog pushed it right off the table and onto the floor where he and the smaller dog feasted on the entire lamb. They survived...the lamb didn't
How does cute, little Bernie succeed with all that counter surfing? Is she taller than she appears?
I'm glad she's feeling fine. Once, Taylor got a whole chicken carcass out of the garbage. She nearly swallowed the entire thing in front of me to keep me from taking it from her. I was worried sick that she was going to die. I called my dad because I was so upset and he just laughed. She was just fine.
Dogs!
Of course, now you've spoiled her she will be expecting gormet side dishes with all her meals!
Dogs are just too smart for their own good, eh? Or maybe too smart for OUR own good ??
I'm glad Bernie is ok. I laughed when I read your post. Our furbaby, Lucy, has eaten an entire gingerbread house and a whole cheese ball and was fine both times. Sounds like Bernie is just as sneaky!
Donna :)
Post a Comment
<< Home