Thursday, October 04, 2007

Update Questions


I know I will need to get a new homestudy again in November and re-fingerprinted at the end of this year. The way referrals have been going, do y'all think it will have to be redone again next year? Don't homestudies/prints have to be current for a month or so after you return in case there are problems? Also, does the fiscal year for CC^^ end in October or November? I've heard various answers. Thanks for the info- it's been a downer day. =( Thank goodness my mom brought back some See's for me from her trip out west!
Update: According to RQ, the fiscal year starts Jan.1.

2 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I don't have any answers for you, but when you find out could you let us know, because I will be facing this same dilemma in a few months. :)
See's......Mmmmmmmmmm

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

I thought your HS just had to be current until your adoption was final? That said though I am fully exptecting to have to do a 3rd update in December :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home