Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Ode to See's

I got lots of responses regarding my "chocolate of choice"...See's Famous Old Time Candies! See's is a West Coast based company that makes THE BEST chocolate ever. Move over Hershey's, Cadbury, Godiva... good ol' Mrs. See has got it down. Heck, their logo is "A Happy Habit." And we all know that habit= addiction!
Unfortunately (although thankfully for my hips!) See's is not usually available in Virginia. D (my SIL) has actually worked at See's so she can tell each chocolate by shape/swirl/bump, etc. No need to poke your finger in the middle! Pretty cool, eh?! Just another reason D is a great addition to the family! =) So, if you haven't already vowed to never eat chocolate again after yesterday's binging, go try some of the best! (PS The cocoanut, milk butter chew and butterscotch squares are my faves! Let me know yours!)

6 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

There's a See's just down the street from me here. I stay away from there! I love See's, and I usually receive several boxes a year from adoring students. I know better than to take it home - I'll eat them all myself! So, I usually share with the family. Bordeaux are my all time favs!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

I love SEES but then again I am an addict!!! I love the butterscotch squares, Coffee truffles, mocha, marzapon, California Cashew...Hmmm... I guess I love coffee anything and but NO NUTS!!! I will now gaze out the window and think of all these delicious chocolates... (((DROOL)))

Lisa

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Eliza2006 said...

There's a See's close to me too. If you are ever in a bind let me know, I'll send some over!

Tiffany

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them,too! I could easily eat a pound of chocolate covered walnuts at one sitting!

 
At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, there is no better chocolate than SEES...especially the milk chocolate Bordeaux! Love, Aunt Karen

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger M3 said...

You have excellent taste! See's is my favorite chocolate ever. The butterscotch squares (the ones that taste like brown sugar in the middle) are my favorite this year. I used to love the Scotchmallows but my mom got me a two-pound box of just those for X-mas one year and ruined them for me. Can barely choke one down now. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home