Saturday, August 25, 2007

Middle Name Meme

Thanks to the effulgent Krista Leigh for tagging me for this middle name meme. Funny how tough this was…I blame it on being on summer vacation! Sadly, my brain only has the weekend to get back up to speed! Yikes!

You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

1) Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

2) When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.

3) At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

J – Jetta driver (blue). Fun to drive & don't I look cute in it. =)

A – Animal lover. Especially my Bernie & Gracie, despite the fact that they cost me $220 in vet fees yesterday. Grrrr.

N – Nap Lover. Two years ago my mom told me she was going to get me a gift for my favorite hobby. The gift included mattresses and iron headboard/frame. The hobby? Napping, thank you very much! =)

E – Educator at an Elementary School which is finally accredited.

L – Listening to music. I don’t particularly care for listening to people talk, but I love listening to music! This next week holds at least three concerts! Subsequent early mornings may require the following…

L – Lattes (actually non-fat iced caramel macchiatto, but it’s not an L…) My next thought was liquor!

E – Ellie’s mom. One day. =)

This is almost as bad as coming up with a singles ad! Don’t think I’ll get any hits on this one either!! Haha=)
Jenny, Lisa, Debbie, Donna, Sara, and Joannah (if you have time while planning your wedding!)and Shannon... are you all game? And if any of you haven’t done this and would like to, leave me a post so we can head on over to your blog.

10 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

I am not lucky enough to have a middle name but make one up when asked....So I am right on it (tomorrow). Most of you letters would be me also animals, latte, music,

Lisa

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

I've seen this all over the place, and I'd be honored to play! I'll start working on that.

p.s. I love your middle name!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

That was a fun one!

Yep, those animals are worth every dime...even though we grumble about it. I keep reminding Jorgie not to mess up her tushie because that 5 minute visit cost me $81.

Enjoy those concerts.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Cute middle name Shanny. Ok I'll work on this mine will be easy!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Thank's for thinking of me. Stay tuned for my post :)

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Why am I not surprised that you drive a Jetta? Love em'. One of these days I will have to try the caramel macchiatto - I see people get them and am amazed at the caramel factor....

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

Janelle is such a pretty name! I'm a bit partial to "Elle" names!!!

I'm a latte lover too! Although these days, I ask for strong ones, other wise they taste like milk with a dash of coffee!!!

 
At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take credit for your pretty middle name, borrowed from Aunt Rose. You certainly "nailed" the N part. We should have nicknamed you the little napster instead of.......well, I won't get into that!!!!!(hey, you wanted comments)Mom

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Special K said...

Love naps and caramel macchiattos too. Oh and my fur baby! Never had the non-fat macchiatto though. Might have to give it a try. Would certainly be appreciated by my diet. LOL!

Thanks for playing. Sometimes this mindless entertainment is good to give us a break from the hard stuff, ya know.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

I played too. You can check me and my middle name fun out! oooh ahhh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home