Sunday, July 01, 2007

Standing Still

So has everyone read the latest post? The CC** has referred only a month and a half worth of dossiers over the past six months.
We all knew this, but to see it written just knocks the wind out, y'know?

7 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

Oh crap!!! Seeing it in writing really makes it seem real.

Lisa

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I dont like to see it written either.boohoo

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

I feel ya....bites hard!

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Ouch! That is a hard thing to hear.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

It just stinks!

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Saw that today. I'm trying not to think about it.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger wzgirl said...

It really sucked seeing that in print. Blah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home