Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Top Tunes


I "borrowed" this goodie Sandy had on her blog. Find out the #1 song the day you were born. Mine is American Pie by Don McLean. Yeah, I know, it's not playing now. Can you believe there's no video available?? (I am joking!) Also, I'm not into the M*donna version. Oh well.
Let me know what was #1 when you were born!

14 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I haven't gone to the site, but I know that the number one song the month I was born was Stevie Wonder's "You Are The Sunshine Of My Life". Very cool!

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

You had a fun one!!! Mine is "The Morning After".. Maureen McGovern

Boring!!!!

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Deb said...

"I can't get next to you" by The Temptations
Never heard of it but now I have to go have a look-see on you tube.
Very cool site!

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Mandy by Barry Manilow.. that was fun!!!

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Debra Sue said...

"How Can You Mend a Broken Heart" by the Bee Gees! I *heart* the Gibb brothers.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger t~ said...

I was born on a song I've never heard of and I didn't even remember when I clicked back to type it.....

American Pie is a cool one though and so is Kathy's!

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Has to be prophetic. Mine is 'I'm a Believer' by The Monkees.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Mary said...

... "Honky Tonk Women" by The Rolling Stones

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger ~ Alison said...

"Papa Was a Rollin' Stone" by The Temptations =)

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Mine was Summer in the city by The Lovin Spoonful. Pretty catchy :)

 
At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was excited to look this up... until I found out that the top song for my birthday was "The Theme From Shaft" by Isaac Hayes!! Long live Chef!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

A little late posting this, but mine was Faith by George Michael. Never heard of it, heh

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Ok, Dh's BDay #1 song is "Stranger's in the Night" by Frank Sinatra. Doesn't that make him seem, like, suuuuper old? He's only a year older than me.

Damn!

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

That song does seem like it should be a "true oldie"! That's ok, you take him to cool concerts so your youth rubs off on him! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home