School's Out!

School's Out for summer! School's out til...Wednesday! 4 whole days to do anything or nothing until summer school. Last year I had so much fun teaching 1st grade that I decided to do it again. And yes, the extra money kinda figured in. =)
I've been going to the beach so often on field trips the past few weeks that I'm headed there again this weekend, this time with my Dad and K. But with just coming back from cleaning out/checking out at school and the overcast sky, it's time for a nap! Aaah, life is good! =)



7 Comments:
CONGRATS.....enjoy the beach this weekend. I will be doing the same!!
I know the feeling... schools out for me next Thursday... then the following Friday starts summer school... but its a nice change.
Enjoy the beach this weekend with Kaitlyn & your dad!!!
Happy end of school day :) Hope you can relax til summer school!
Ahhhh, isn't that the best feeling??
I always enjoyed teaching summer school. Our district no longer has the funding for it, so I'm outta luck here.
Have a wonderful 4 day break!
Bring on the Alice Cooper! Thank goodness school is out! This has been a wonderful week for me! Cheers to you! XO
Woohoo! Enjoy on :0)
Woooo Hooooo!!!
Enjoy your few days before summer school.
Have FUN at the beach!
Post a Comment
<< Home