Saturday, June 02, 2007

Checking In

Wow, I really haven't posted since May 3rd?! My internet connection has been down for several weeks. Hope to be up *soon* I'm told. =) It's probably been a healthy break that I've not been stuck to the computer every night, but man, do I feel disconnected! So here we are again, waiting not so patiently for the next referrals to arrive. 10 more days of school and then a few days before summer school starts. Hope to catch up on all the blogs by then!

8 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Glad to see you back!

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

Been missing you!!!

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Glad you checked in.
Enjoy your last ten days.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger 4D said...

There you are! I was thinking about you and it is great to hear from you!

Keep smilin!

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Been checkin for ya. Enjoy the 10 day count down to summer vac.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Ava's family said...

I've been wondering how you were doing! Thanks for checking in! =)

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

oh wow.... welcome back!!! I just thought you were just taking a break without telling me....

Lisa

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

oops! Hate to say you're right Shane, but yes, they are affiliated with the Orioles now. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home